- For example, if the reason you feel anxious because you are not grounded, a Black Tourmaline or other grounding stone may help you more than a stone that is simply calming.
- If you are anxious because your crown chakra is blocked and you feel disconnected from source, you may find Selenite is a good choice.
- If you are an empath and simply picking up on other people’s anxiousness, perhaps a boundary stone like Red Jasper would be the way to go.
- If your anxiety originates from a past-life, Rutilated Quartz may help you get to the source of it.
- If your anxiety is caused by negative energies directed at you by those who don’t like you, Obsidian or another protective stone can help.
- If you worry about what may happen in the future, Howlite is a great stone for quieting the mind.
Amegreen (Amethyst and Prasiolite or Green Amethyst)
Prasiolite (Green Amethyst)
Mexican Zebra Jasper
Blue Tiger Eye